Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cayden's a big boy now!





Yesterday morning Cayden woke up a little earlier than Corey & I wanted to get up so we put the Barney in & he laid between us watching it. Of course we can't sleep while it's on so we just rested & watch Cayden. He is hilarious! He sings a long to the songs & does the hand movements. When Corey tried to sing along to the "If all the raindrops...) Cayden looked at him & said "no daddy no". So Corey loves to bug him so he kept singing it & Cayden looked back again & said louder "no daddy no, I said no" & put his hand up to Corey's mouth... I couldn't stop laughing.

Cayden slept in his big boy bed last night. We have a twin size bed in his room & put the rails up. He was so excited to sleep in it, he didn't even want his bath first. Of course I told him he needed a bath before sleeping in his big boy bed. He did pretty good & at about 1230am, I heard Corey go "WHOA...oh hi little man" the whoa was pretty loud like he was startled. Cayden crawled in bed with us. I don't mind bed sharing, but some day I know I will... I asked Corey if he was startled in the middle of the night when Cayden came up to him. He said that he was because all of a sudden he opens his eyes to a little figure staring at him... I think that would startle me too!

Last Satuday we (Tess & Melissa) went to the Oakland temple for a session & to participate in sealings. That was awesome. It was my 2nd time for session & 1st for sealings. I was overwhelmed with joy during the sealings. I could feel the spirit so much & I knew the people who's work we were doing were so excited! I could just live at the temple.

4 comments:

Anita said...

That is so cute...

I could live at the temple too, everytime we go, I tell Lee I don't want to leave. I prolong our stay as much as I can get away with...I love the temple, I love the feeling of peace I feel when I am there, I love that nothing can hurt me there, I love the temple...

Sara said...

Cayden looks too cute in that big boy bed!

~Momma Zookeeper said...

it's a big deal, and it is freaking startling when you wake up to a floating white face staring at you! I can't believe how big he is!

Jill said...

I'm so glad to find you have a blog!! Cayden is so cute. I remember you were pregnant when we moved. I can't believe it's been 2 years ago. congratulations on going to the temple. that's awesome. I've had fun going through your blog. I'm so glad you and your family are doing well.