Saturday, May 2, 2009



Well, I found out I was pregnant on April fools day. I couldn't just call Corey because he wouldn't believe me. Plus I think I've done that before. So, I decided to buy Cayden an "I'm a big brother" shirt. After we got home from work, I put Cayden in the shirt & hand him my pregnancy test (dollar store by the way... very reliable & a fraction of the cost of any other pregnancy tests). I tell him to go give that to daddy. So he went in the backyard & runs up to Corey & gives him the test & then runs back to me. Corey looks at it put's it down, then looks at it again, realizing what it actually is. He looked at me with a big smile. We were ready to have another one, so we were both very excited.

6 comments:

Anita said...

Now that is adorable, how sweet. love you

Lisa said...

Congrats!!!

~Janie~ said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Peter and Amber said...

Woo hoo! :-)

Chris said...

Congratulations!!! What a cute idea to let the Daddy know the great news. Cayden is going to be an awesome big brother. :)

Jill said...

congratulations! What a cute way to tell your husband. Hope you are feeling great.