Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just another Funday... I mean Sunday

Finally smileboxed Cayden's t-ball season. The season ended a month ago and I haven't had time to put all the pictures together. Had a few minutes tonight so I figured I better hurry up and get it done.

The lesson for my class this week was on Forgiving ourselves. That is part of the steps to repentance, the last one. I never really thought about how important it was until I was reading my lesson material. I hope I was able to get that point across to the girls. There are so many different personality types in my class. Each one has such a special spirit about her. I continue to look forward to better know them and hopefully will be able to touch their lives somehow.

I ended up making cupcakes and bringing flowers for the girls. Had to bring the cupcakes because last week I made brownies... they never got them. Cayden had went downstairs while I was in the shower and decided to claw into them. He ended up having a sugary, chocolate breakfast and the girls got nothing =( The flowers were to symbolize how beautiful and different they are. I brought in two mixed bouquets which they were able to pick and choose which ones they got. It was fun to see which ones they would pick.

Corey got home safetly today. He went to his cousins wedding in Santa Barbara. It was a kid free wedding so I ended up staying home. I kept debating having my sister watch them over night, but in the end I chose to stay home. Hearing about how fun it was almost makes me think I should have went, but I couldn't leave my kids all weekend and the go back to work on Monday. It's hard not being able to spend more time during the week with them. I know they are cared and loved for at Miss Emy's.

No comments: