Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is this really happening? Pinch me please!




To complete my last post - we had a blast. That place is so relaxing & calming. I loved the classes. This is definitely somewhere I would go back & take Corey.

I have finished my Temple prep classes & Corey had his interview with the bishop tonight. Because he is not a member, the bishop needed to explain the temple to him & how it works. He needs to be ok with me going & support me in order for me to get my recommend.

Corey is fine with it (thank goodness) & he respects me enough to know that this would make me happy, so it makes him happy. I am so close to getting my recommend it is driving me crazy (in a good way)!

To think 5 years ago, this would not be happening. I was engaged & going to church, but not doing everything I knew I should be or shouldn't be doing. I am so happy I am not addicted to anything anymore & I do not have anything holding me back. I have my son who looks up to me & I want to be the best example I could possibly be. He is my world!

The first time I go to the temple I will have a few special people with me. I would love to have Corey there sharing those special moments with me, but I know in time I will be there for him when he goes. I want to do so many things. I want to enter the names of all Corey's ancestors that have passed so they get an opportunity to be baptized & sealed to their family. I just want to help so many people that have passed on & I also want to help me become closer with my Heavenly Father.

On another note, one of my sisters is prego & I can't wait to be prego with her. Hopefully I follow her footsteps & our kids can be born the same year. I am so happy for her!

Cayden saw Santa at our church Christmas party - he was too cute. He had a pin that said "Future Missionary" I bought him from the church bookstore! He would make a mighty fine missionary!

4 comments:

Peter and Amber said...

I am so happy and excited for you! Hopefully I'll be there with you one day (very soon)! I'm working on it! :-)

Lisa said...

Jamie I am so excited for you to go through the temple. Congrats!

Comarsh Crew said...

Amber - you will be there one day. The fun part is working on it, so enjoy eachother. Before you know it, there will be a little one running around making you pull out your hair! hehehe Love you!

Anita said...

Jamie I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you. My heart swells with joy for you. You will be so blessed and miracles will start to happen that you didn't expect. I can hardly contain my joy for you. I only wish I could be there...
I love you so much and am so proud of you. You are so incredible...