Friday, January 16, 2009

Good bye wisdom teeth



Well, they are finally gone & all I'm left with are 4 large holes in my mouth! I think I am healing rather well, except for my bottom left one. That was a little tougher to get out the surgeon said.

I had a good experience I think. They gave me a valium before I came in. When I laid down on the table I got an IV & then I closed my eyes. Next thing you know I am waking up because it is all over. Thank goodness, I was so afraid of waking up in the middle of it. I know I had a good experience because I received a blessing 2 day before going in. The power of the priesthood is awesome!

I have been eating nothing but yogurt, applesauce & icecream the last couple of days. What I would give for a medium rare piece of filet mignon! On the positive note, It would be so nice to see what the scale says now, hehehe...

2 comments:

Sara said...

I didn't know you just had your teeth yanked! ouch. Hope you are all healed up now. :)

Comarsh Crew said...

Thank goodness I am. It only took a couple of weeks to heal & the worst was over with in the first 3 days!