Saturday, January 31, 2009

Temple Marriage

I had the best feeling today as I watched my cousin marry the love of his life. It was at the Sacramento Temple which was absolutely beautifull. I can't wait to go back with my family that lives there for a session. The feelings you have inside that room are just so peacefull & full of love. Like no wrong can happen. I am very happy for Bryce & Theresa & their decision to be married in the Temple. There are not too many of us who are able to go there & I was just so proud that I was able to be there for him & my aunt & uncle.
It makes me think about my own some day. I can not wait to be sealed to my husband who I have been with for over 10 years. He is the absolute love of my life. I want our kids to be sealed to us for time & all eternity. I know it will happen one day. I will post some pictures of them after I get them on the computer. I just got back about an hour ago & I am exhausted.

3 comments:

Peter and Amber said...

I'm so happy for you that you were able to be there for their sealing! Love you!

Unknown said...

Thats so great! I love you and I cant wait for your day to come!

Anita said...

How very special for you. You are a wonderful example to your family. And one day I know you will be blessed with your own miracle.

Love you