Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Inspired

I am in such an awesome ward! Our RS activities committee had a great program tonight. It was about "Being the woman God needs me to be".
It started out with my friend Sara talking about setting goals & reaching them, then an awesome performance with such talented singers & it ended with my friend Tess talking about "Celestial University". I can't wait to sign up!

So it got me thinking. I never set new years resolutions or goals at the beginning of the year. That's going to change. I'm going to sit down & really think about things I want to accomplish this year. From going to the Temple to do my families work to finishing scrapbooking projects I have had for years. I am so excited to do this. So my next blog will be what I want my goals to be for this year. I hope I can accomplish them!!

No comments: