Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 Goals

Ever since last night I have been thinking of the goals I want to make for this year. I don't want to make them to ambitious & set myself up for failure so lets hope I can accomplish all of them. If not all, then hopefully most of them.

1. Loose at least 20 lbs
2. Be a better example to my husband by doing the following:
- Have family home evening once a month
- Invite him to church more often
- Reading the Bible or Book of Mormon as a family 4 times a month
3. Attend the Temple regularly (monthly after I can get away for 4-6 hours at a time)
4. Start completing the ordinances for Corey's family
5. Continue to research Corey's ancestry and update family search records & PAF.
6. Become more active as a mother with Cayden & Casey
7. Become more patient with my children

I know some of these will be more easier than others, but I am up for the challenge this year!

1 comment:

Britney said...

I too was very inspired by enrichment! These are good goals :)