Monday, February 1, 2010

2 Months

It's hard to believe that my little girl is already 2 months old! She is doing so much already. I love holding her & having her smile at me & coo. We have our own conversations now. It's so much fun. I am so lucky to have such great friends with daughters that are only a couple years older than her too. Not to mention 5 of us had baby's within a couple of months!
Aida had Kaylani on 11/20, Casey was born on 12/1, Jenae had Lathan on 12/7, Ela had Taylor on 12/9 & Kimberly had David on 1/15. I am so lucky to have these wonderful women in my life.
My friend Jocelle made Casey the cutest flower hair clip (I still need to take a picture with it on her). She is great at making hair clips. I have made a few & can't wait for her to be able to wear all of them. We need just a little more hair.
I love you Casey!

1-25-10


1-19-10


1-13-10

1 comment:

Peter and Amber said...

So cute!! We need to get together soon! :-)