Monday, February 1, 2010

Step 1 to completing one of my goals

Ok - so I want to loose 10 lbs before going back to work in March. On Friday some friends & I were talking about joining 24 hour fitness which we all did on Saturday. I am so excited. I can't wait to meet with my personal trainer to work out & start a strict regime. Ok, I'm not so keen on the whole strict regime, but I want to see results & that is the only way. Here are some before (kids) pictures:

02-14-05 (on my honeymoon)


10-01-05 (random)


08-12-06 (holding my friend Kelly's first son James) I actually am pregnant with Cayden in this picture


CURRENT PICTURE 01-25-10


I will get back to a healthy weight so I can feel comfortable in my own skin again. Not to mention feeling sexy for my husband. Even though of course he still loves me no matter what I look like. He is such a good man.

I need to follow up with this post on March 1st so I can see some changes.

2 comments:

Peter and Amber said...

Congrats on completing the first step! I can't wait until the doctor clears me to work out again...I really want to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes!

I can't wait to see your progress! Good luck! :-)

Peter and Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.