Sunday, February 7, 2010

Casey's blessing

What an awesome day. My beautiful little daughter Casey was blessed. Our good friend Bill blessed her. His wife Emy watches Cayden & will be watching Casey when I go back to work. We are very close to there family. We are so lucky to have there family in our lives!
My cousin Danene made Casey's little dress. I wish I took a better picture of her in it. I have to see how my mom's pictures turned out. It was so nice to have my husband in church with us. We had lots of family & friends come too. Cayden loved having Miss Emy sit behind him. He was talking to her so much! I wrote down some of the words I can remember from her blessing. I want to put them in her baby book so she can remember them. I wish I did the same for Cayden. I didn't think of it at the time. I got to see my friend Amber's baby Jake - he is too adorable. I can't wait until we can get together & I can hold him. Here are some pictures of today.


The Comarsh Family


Family & Friends


Jamie, Bill, Casey & Corey

1 comment:

Britney said...

Her blessing was special. I remember a few things he said to her, and they were really neat. Glad you wrote them down.