Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goal update

Ok - so its been a month since I started working out. I would like to go more during the week, but it is hard to find the time. Tonight is my last night with my trainer Erica. She has been so awesome & supportive. I really am going to miss her pushing me to do more. I've learned a lot of what my body can do so I hope I can continue to push myself.

I have lost 2 lbs, but I feel I have lost more because the way my clothes fit. It must be the inches. I am going to have her measure me again tonight so I can see the differences. You can also tell in my face! Thank goodness.

My family took pictures this past Monday, so I have an updated picture to post. I'll try to remember to post one everymonth, but I am going back to work on Monday & I might forget to post these updates.

My Family


Casey 3 Months



Cayden 3 Years

This is one of my favorites!


My other goals have been going ok. I need to encourage more scripture time (usually when I read to Cayden it is out of his child scripture book which tells different stories BOM hero's).

I also need to work on Family Home Evening. We have yet to have one this year. Sometimes Monday's are not good nights, but we need to focus on any night.

On another note, my Grandmother went to the hospital on her 92nd birthday a week ago. She was released last Friday, but she will have to live at my cousin Danene's home. It's either that or a hospice facility & the family doesn't want that right now. My cousin & her family have taken on so much, I hope we can help lighten the burden for them. We have been visiting Grandma more frequently now. She finally got a chance to meet Casey & we took a 4 generations picture with my Grandma, Mom, Casey & I. We also took one including Cayden. (My mom still needs to send me those pictures). It's nice being able to visit with her & chat. I have learned so much from her. I like to hear her talk about how she met my Grandpa, even though my mom has told me the story a thousand times! She met my Grandfather when he was on his mission. He was from Idaho & came here to San Francisco.

Grandpa Jenks on his Mission


They were married in the Logan Temple in Utah. That is were my Great Grandmother was working (Grandpa's mom). My Grandma says this picture was when the left the Temple after getting married.

Grandma & Grandpa Jenks after getting married at the Logan Temple


I am so proud of my family & the history we have. I only hope to make my kids & grandkids & so forth proud of me!

No comments: