Monday, November 3, 2008

I love the Rain

Despite the rain coming down today, it was a good day at work. My co-worker & PIC (partner in crime) wasn't there because her Grandma passed away over the weekend. I feel so sad for her because her Grandfather had just passed away in the last 6 months. Maybe they couldn't live without each other.
Cayden was so funny to watch this morning. Every time I try puting on his pants he kicks & doesn't want them on. I have to distract him just to finish the job. He loves puting on his shoes though. It's so exciting hearing him say words for the first time.
I had to set up for our all staff meeting today which was hard because I kept getting handouts that I needed to copy to have at the meeting. The DVD didn't play in the right spot, which was kinda embarrasing, but life goes on. As I started walking to the gym it started to sprinkle. I was loving it, the smell, look & feel of rain! By the time I was done it was raining pretty good. I picked Cayden up & he was getting wet & was making noise, not sure what he was trying to say though. I wanted to take him outside in his rain jacket & rain boots, but he has a cold & I couldn't take him out =(
I just love listening to the rain & seeing it fall to the ground & bounce back up. I hope Cayden appreciates the rain as he gets older.

2 comments:

Anita said...

We love the rain as well, reminds us of Oregon. I remember the kids always wanting to play and jump in the puddles, what messy fun those days were.

Comarsh Crew said...

We got Cayden some rain boots so he can start jumping in the puddles. It is so much fun!