Saturday, November 8, 2008

Memories


I remember a young girl with curly black hair who was very shy

I remember a tight striped long sleeved shirt

I remember nirvana boy

I remember planning to run away

I remember watching tons of Brad Pitt videos

I remember 2 friends going into the dirty creek because I said I lost a ring

I remember church dances

I remember April 5, 1994 was a very sad day for us

I remember "So you think you own whatever land you land on" & I totally chickened out

I remember being totally immersed in water in the most beautiful place I have ever seen

I remember we did that together & we felt so awesome afterwards

I remember Tyler Moore asking me out while I was at your house, over the phone

I remember Kriss Kross games in your backyard

I remember the evil eye - Sorry, I had to mention that one =)

I remember doing not so good things, but you were with me so I felt safe

I remember spending the night on your sleep out sofa bed

I remember Christopher making grinding noises in the middle of the night

I remember meeting with President Shurtliff... we were together & we always had eachothers backs.

I remember not taking the sacrament & feeling absolutely horrible

I remember that I wasn't the best influence on you

I remember the worst day of my life was in April of 1997

I remember March 27, 1998

I remember being scared to fly but missing someone

I remember bringing a certain Brad Pitt magazine that I got in trouble for bringing

I remember Jesse & Josh walking us home after a dance

I remember taking the bus to the mall & eating Auntie Annes pretzels

I remember kissing some yuckie guy in some closet on a truth or dare

I remember sitting outside on chairs looking at the Provo Temple at night & thinking, wow, that is where I'm going to get married

I remember a guy named Steve

I remember skipping classes

I remember Sex and the City late at night

I remember sharing a bedroom

I remember Cooper

I remember being jealous

I remember the speech from my wedding

I remember the love

I remember my best friend, I miss my best friend, I will always love my best friend no matter what comes of this life, I will be there for you always.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Some of those things like yesterday. Ha. I love you!

Comarsh Crew said...

But do you remember that tight striped shirt? I can totally remember you wearing that as we were walking down the street like it was yesterday.

Anita said...

Do you remember marrying Kurt Cobain? LOL, hehehe
Love you

Unknown said...

Oh no mom!

Comarsh Crew said...

hahaha... I do remember that!

Anonymous said...

great memories, makes me miss my best friend!